Sunday 12 July 2015

In-Home Personal Training

No Need to go to a Gym Because I Come to You!

There are many reasons to hire an in-home personal trainer and one of the biggest is convenience. I come to your home at your desired time for a personalized, functional and efficient workout. Whether you are training for a marathon,post pregnancy weight loss, toning up for your wedding, (I can go on and on), I will get you the results, hold you accountable and TEACH you the why and how behind every exercise in the comfort of your own home and on your clock!

Reasons to Hire a Personal Trainer

1. Results – I know exactly how to push your body to give you the results you are looking for.

2. Knowledge – I have an knowledge when it comes to exercise and I love what I do. A very important factor for me is to teach my clients why they are doing a certain exercise, how the breathing will help them through the movement, how to hold the posture, and what to feel when they are doing it on their own. Many of my clients tell me, “I could hear your voice! ‘Chest up, shoulders down and back, back straight…’” and that is my goal!

3. Variety - It is very important to change up your workouts. People ask me to write out a routine for them to follow and I have a hard time doing that. When it comes to exercise you cannot get into a routine - if you want results, that is. You must constantly shock the body, keep it guessing, never let it plateau!  The way I train my clients is always challenging and always different session to session.

4. Intensity - Many people I meet have a decent exercise regimen and know what weights will be challenging for them, but they may not push themselves through the last two or three repetitions. We, quite frankly, just get lazy when we workout on our own. I push my clients beyond what they thought their limits were. If they need to go to muscular failure on a certain exercise, I am there to coach and encourage them through those last few shaky and extremely fatigued repetitions. It pays off in the long run, believe me!

5. Functionality – It is very important to me to simulate everyday movements within workouts with my clients. I implement multi-jointed and multi-planar movements which can be difficult for people to do on their own without someone coaching them through the movement and telling them exactly where their feet need to be placed in relation to their hips, shoulders and head.

Partner Training and Group Training
It’s always more fun working out with a friend!

Partner Training
Personal fitness assessment and training is available for individuals with similar fitness levels and goals

Group Training

For group training of 10-15 people. Pricing will depend on location of training, type of training, number of group, and frequency of training.

1 comment:

  1. Your sessions are really effective. All exercise routines are well put up to focus on the required area of focus and target. Diet routine which you suggest was very helpful for me. Thank you

    ReplyDelete